Browse our range of ebikes for sale and score a deal on a new, ex-demo and ex-lease premium electric bike from a range of brands including Riese & Müller, Orbea, Merida, Dolly, Gocycle, Isoco, Kettler, Specialized and others.
Please note: images may differ from the actual bike for colour and/or options on the bike. Please see the detailed specs for each bike for correct details.
- Riese & Muller Swing automatic (51cm, Salvia matt) $8,158.00 $7,299.00
- Merida eSPRESSO City 700 EQ (S, Silk Teal-Blue-Lime) $5,999.00 $3,999.00
- Orbea RISE M20 Sap White-Mist Green (L, Sap White-Mist Green) $12,499.00 $8,999.00
- Riese & Muller Charger3 GT vario (53cm, Stormblue matt) $9,828.00 $8,299.00
- Riese & Muller Swing vario (43cm, Salvia matt) $7,698.00 $6,699.00
- ISOCO Advanced RECO ONE (S, White) $7,295.00 $5,499.00
- Orbea VIBE MID H30 S URBAN GREEN (S, Urban Green) $4,499.00 $3,999.00
- Riese & Muller Charger3 Mixte GT vario (49cm, Stormblue matt) $10,277.00 $8,699.00
- Riese & Muller Swing vario (46cm, Salvia matt) $7,698.00 $6,699.00
- ISOCO Advanced RECO ONE (M, Red) $7,295.00 $4,999.00
- Orbea WILD FS H20 LG GREEN-BLACK (L, Green-black) $10,999.00 $9,999.00
- Riese & Muller Charger3 vario (46cm, Stormblue matt) $9,148.00 $7,699.00
- Riese & Muller Nevo GT vario (47cm, Pure White) $9,526.00 $7,299.00
- ISOCO Advanced RECO ONE (L, Anthracite) $7,295.00 $5,499.00
- Orbea WILD FS H10 S/M Silver Speed-Black (S/M, Silver Speed-black) $11,999.00 $10,799.00
- Riese & Muller Delite Delite GT Vario (47cm, Urban grey matt) $11,848.00 $10,099.00
- Riese & Muller Swing vario (46cm, Salvia matt) $7,936.00 $6,399.00
- Riese & Muller Transporter 65 vario $11,855.00 $9,599.00
- Merida eONE SIXTY 700 (M, Matt Steel Blue-Black-Red) $8,399.00 $7,499.00
- Riese & Muller Delite Delite GT Vario (51cm, Urban grey matt) $11,848.00 $10,099.00
- Unfortunately there's no results to show here
Our range of stock, ex-demo and ex-lease electric bikes is unique in Australia. A few quality European brands are exclusive to us including ISOCO, Kettler and Dolly. We are also Riese & Müller ebike specialists, proud to be carrying their full range of German-made and German designed ebikes in stock and available to test ride.
You will find a large number of electric bikes with belt drives and internal hub gears in our range, suited for everyday riding with comfort, style and easy combined with low maintenance. The Gates carbon belt drive is very durable, clean, quiet and requires virtually no maintenance.
Many of our ebikes are equipped with the Enviolo continuously-variable gear system with 380% range, available in manual shifting (“vario” in the Riese & Müller nomenclature) and automatic shifting using the Enviolo AutomatiQ components (“automatic”). We also support the Rohloff Speedhub 500/14 internal hub with 14 equally spaced gears covering a massive 526% range for ultimate touring no matter where you go. The Riese & Müller ebikes equipped with Rohloff come with the E-14 electronic shifting unit, which is fully integrated with the Bosch ebike system providing a fully-synced shifting experience.
The Bosch ebike system features on a majority of the bikes we sell and support. It is widely regarded as the industry standard with battery capacity up to 1,250Wh in a dual-battery configuration, drive units with up to 85Nm torque and a variety of displays including the Nyon with in-built GPS and topographic maps for offline navigation. The Bosch ebike system is superbly supported across Australia with hundreds of bikeshops and mechanics having completed the training provided by Bosch to understand, diagnose and maintain bikes powered by Bosch ebike systems.
All ebikes on sale here have been fully serviced and checked by our professional workshop and in many cases come with warranty. Contact us today to discuss your next ebike or visit our showrooms in North Melbourne or West Perth.